Assistance is only available for Monroe County residents at this time.
Please allow 3-5 business days to process your request.
Before starting the application, please gather the following documentation that you will need to scan and upload into this form:
Your employment, residency, income, and other information will be verified
- Your photo ID
- Social Security cards for all members of your household
- The bill with which you need assistance (utility or rent statement)
- Proof that your need is COVID-related, including positive test results, layoff notice, unemployment documentation, etc.
- Proof of income for the past 30 days, including pay stubs, SNAP benefits, child support, TANF, disability, unemployment, etc. If someone else pays your bills, you must provide a statement of how long they have been paying your bills and the amount they provide.
- If you are unemployed, you must provide proof that you have been seeking employment, have applied for disability, or explain the reason you cannot work.
by the caseworkers processing your application. All information must be correct and up-to-date.
Eligibility for Assistance