United 365 Small
SMALL BUSINESS. BIG IMPACT.
For as little as $1 a day, your business can improve the odds for local children and families, starting with early education.
United Way of Northeast Mississippi has created an easy and affordable way for small businesses to make a lasting impact. Being a member aligns your business with United Way and our 50+ year history of bringing people together around the issues that matter most.
We all benefit when children succeed in school, families are stable and secure, and our community has access to the resources needed for healthy lives. And your business benefits from a better prepared workforce and a stronger economy.
Did you know that 87% of consumers are willing to buy a product or service from a company because that company supports a cause that is important to them?
United 365 Small Business Circle Members 2022
Leadership Circle: Pillar Society
Car Shine · J.E. Vance & Company, P.A. · Robert Gaines State Farm Insurance · The Eat With Us Group · TRI, Inc. Realtors & Rentals · Tupelo Hardware
Leadership Circle: Granite Society
Core Cycle and Outdoor, LLC · Carnes Frames, Inc. · Dilworth Small Animal Hospital · E. E. Pickle Funeral Home · Landscape Services, Inc. · MLM Clothiers · Morris Sales Company · Speights Law · State Beauty Supply of Northeast MS · To the Pointe Shoe Store · W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors · Whitaker Sales Inc.
$1 A Day Members
Blue Canoe · Danver’s · Fashion Apparel · Tupelo Wine & Spirits
$1 PER DAY
For your investment of $365, your business will receive:
- $200 in radio advertising courtesy of iHeart Radio
- Spotlight story about your business on United Way’s social media
- Listing in United Way’s email newsletter
- Listing on United Way’s website
- Listing in United Way’s annual publications
- United 365 window decal
- Rights to use the United 365 logo in your marketing
For a gift of $500 or more, you will also receive Leadership Society recognition in United Way publications.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
Simply give a corporate gift of at least $365 to United Way. You can give now or pledge and pay later.
You can give your employees the opportunity to get involved by giving as well.
- United Way campaign with payroll deduction
- Encourage employees to give directly
- Have a giving drive at your business
ENGAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Donate proceeds from sales to United Way during a specific week or around a holiday
- Provide opportunities for customers to donate
- Have United Way materials in your business to educate your customers about our impact